Solar Farm Development Services
Completing Solar Project Tasks for More Than 12 Years
Developing the Future With Solar Solutions
Welcome to Solar Land Partners
Hundreds of new 1-20MW solar projects are starting in the past few months. Often potential investment or acquisition groups, and smaller developers, need assistance with:
- Project selection and due diligence for investment or acquisition
- Utility interconnection agreements and project permitting tasks
- System design along with production and financial modeling
- Completion of development tasks
Solar Farm Development Services for new projects is our company specialty.
Ninety percent of these projects do not get to the finish line. Furthermore, the explosive new "Community Shared Energy" segment provides for large numbers of projects to be started for the next several years. This new effort requires the skills learned from developing smaller utility-scale projects.
Solar Land Partners, Inc is a professional services company made up of utility-scale solar project developers, interconnection experts, county permitting, solar system design engineering, finance, and project due diligence analysis professionals formed to get land sites "shovel ready" for solar EPC construction. For investor groups, we can work with you to increase the IRR of your solar investment acquisitions. We also partner with developer groups to help them get their project to the finish line.
With our team of leading solar investment professionals, Solar Land Partners, Inc provides the know-how to create a bankable solar project.
We Are Experts In:
- Obtaining interconnection agreements with utilities throughout the US
- Modeling project financials to create a bankable project that can obtain the construction funding it requires
- Determining how to best obtain a viable PPA with utilities and municipalities; understanding the details of programs in each state
- Due diligence for investment and project acquisition
- Start to finish completion of the development phase for 1-20MW Utility Scale projects